Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inspiration

Anytime I feel INSPIRATION
I find myself here
typing, wondering, lingering at my board
dream unfulfilled
like rain drops from an empty pool
fooling, pulling it's resources
dividing it equally
until every rain drops feel proud, whole of what was available
proud and whole as possible
it bounces with hopeless dreams from one pool to the next
foolishly running
without head
without palm
just legs sitting at a pew
It finds itself...lost within dreams, sweeter than now
as it lays incomplete, from which it's dreams
formed
finding reality...as much as the next
and concessions to what is real and what is dreamed
as this raindrop
I find myself
barley whole, barley new, barley beyond realization
that during these brief and bitter moments
of inspiration
I fill into the beauty of dreams
fill up...like powder milk and cheese
I dream and hope
observe and hope
and finally lay awake fantasizing
of things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment